About Me

My photo
I love cameras like a fat girl who loves Edward Cullen.

Followers

The truth is..

Hm I wanna tell you all about something inside me. It’s getting bigger and bigger. The problems getting worse and worse. I'm freaking worried about this. My friends tell me that it is something called ‘love’. Oh I'm in love. Everyday I text her, I called her. But she just ignored me. Maybe she’s busy? I don’t know.
I never meet her before, and I wanna see her so bad. I can’t sleep well, I can’t eat well, I can’t bath well. What the hell is wrong with me. Does she has the same problems like me?  Oh god, if I have the chance to meet her, I will tell her what is inside me, tell her how much I like her, tell her how much cute is her. Maybe she will consider to like me ?
Something ain’t right. I can’t do much of anything at all, because I'm sick and in love with you dear. You tell me that you like me than you like someone else after that. I hope you realize that someone is looking at you, admired you, and I'm not a stalker. Please do like me, err I'm not forcing you just ask to. I can give you time to like me and accept me as I am. Will you? In my dream. I will pray for that day. Thanks dear.
                    
*lots of grammar error, I'm sorry.Sad smile

                      -TO YUNA-

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Powered by Blogger.